[Gpdd] HEALTH- babies

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Jan 22 13:12:11 EST 2009

Cindy-
  When Mimi had her babies, we left everyone alone for the first 24 hours or so, then the next evening I got Mimi out & put her in the playpen on some towels. Then carefully got each baby out & put them in with her.  They did fine. Baby piggies are born ready to go. Sure, they are delicate, but they are born with their eyes open & ready to run around & munch some food within a couple days. They just need their mom to nurse & get the nutrients from her milk. They're tougher then we give them credit for. I hope everthing goes smoothly. Keep us up to date!

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/