[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Triggers

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jan 22 14:47:35 EST 2009

Jean and Andy,

I am sorry to read that little Triggers hs lost his fight for life.

All of us here understand how heartbreaking it is to lose one of our little ones but it especially tragic to lose a young one, who has not had the chance to experience a happy piggy life.

I was about to post suggesting that a diuretic might help with Triggers'  breathing when I saw your sad message.

We all send our most sincere condolences on your loss. R.I.P. precious Triggers.

With our utmost sympathy and hugs to the Misfits.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.