[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Jan 22 19:21:23 EST 2009

Jean & Andy-
  I am so very sorry to hear about Trigger. You did everything possible for him & I am positive he realized that. I have never been there when one of my piggies passed away, but I have heard others talk about them opening their mouths & sometimes making running motions with their feet. I guess it's just a normal reaction from them. I don't think it means they're in pain, they probably don't even know they are doing it. I'm glad he got to spend his final time with the people who loved him most, snuggling with his daddy like he loved to. Mimi had her babies on Sept. 18th too. His life was far too short, but at least filled with love. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/