[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Trigger

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jan 22 21:56:08 EST 2009

Dear Jean, Andy and the greiving Misfits

I was just devastated to read that little Trigger didn't make
it.......you tried everything love and i know that Trigger loved you and
daddy slave and will continue to look over you and his mates
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RIP Trigger run free at the bridge sweet little one, have fun popcorning
in the meadows and munching on the clover and dandelions, you'll be at
home now with many other of the gpdd piggies i'm sure they all welcomed
you with open paws xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
)))))))) and lots of loves from me, i have sobbed my way thru your post
and feel so sorry for you all.  Please know that i was willing little
Trigger to keep going, but he knew best he knew he had to rest his weary
little body, he'll be so sadly missed but NEVER forgotten
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx