[Gpdd] silly: Pirating Piggies

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 08:14:30 EST 2009

Penny, Lucy and Mina, I hope you are prepared to keep Fugly under control he has already booked his pigair flight for the piratefest.

He doesnt want to miss a thing and has booked his flight to arrive Thursday 5th cheeky little devil, I hope your mummy doesnt mind keeping an eye out for him for the extra time.

He will of course be touring the Caribbean in May as well, I have told him he needs to leave room in his suitcase for mummy lol