[Gpdd] MISC LAPS

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jan 23 13:42:01 EST 2009

Heather,

I am so sorry to read about your pets' health problems and am glad that you have such a great vet.

Hugs and wheeks to Hamlet and Seussy and a pat for your doggy.

I know that your time is limited but when you do get around to updating the LAPS blog I have to tell you that my dear Daisy left for the Rainbow Bridge on 1st. August 2008. In your absence, we voted that Orinoco take over as President. I'm not sure that we named a Vice President. I can send you Daisy's story if you want to write a few lines.

With all good wishes,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.