[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Mike T. Pig

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Sun Jan 25 12:35:47 EST 2009

Ginger We were so very sorry to hear that Mike T. Pig had departed for
The Rainbow Bridge after his puzzling symptoms had caused you such
concern. It can be terribly frustrating when a vet seems unable to
diagnose the cause of a problem, as we know only too well from
experience. We suspect that sometimes, as has been said so often here, it
is just the piggie's time to go. At least he was able to make his final
departure from the arms of his devoted slave, and we are sure he knew how
very dearly he was loved. At least now he is free from discomfort and
running free in that lush green meadow beside The Bridge, stuffing
himself with his favourite veggies and meeting all our wonderful piggies
who have gone before. We understand only too well how devastated you will
be feeling, bewildered and heartbroken. May it bring you some tiny grain
of comfort to know that piggie slaves all over the world are thinking of
you at this dreadfully sad time, and wishing you well. Debbie and the 8
Dolly Mixtures

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses