[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Golden

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 13:10:37 EST 2009

Dear Sherry:
My heart is breaking for you.  The entire event is so sad and what shocking news to find out.
When we need a professional opinion, as you did, and euthanasia is recommended, we have to believe that the vet is right and it was the best thing for your little boy.  It's so terribly sad that Golden was young and had been healthy.  Please don't second guess your decision.  I know we all do, but you saw his decline and didn't want to prolong his suffering.  These babies mean the world to us and I know how much you're hurting.  I am so very sorry.
"Rest in Peace, Golden".
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie

"May all that have life be delivered from suffering."
                                                                           - Buddha