[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Golden

M MFug at live.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 15:17:39 EST 2009

Sherry your story about your precious Golden has me in tears, your love is obvious in every word you wrote.

The most selfless thing we can do when a piggy is suffering is to help them cross the rainbow bridge so they can be pain free again, and you did that, there is no need for guilt or what ifs, you acted with love and kindness and Golden knows that.

Run free Golden meeting friends old and new.

Sherry I am sending you loads of love at this heart breaking time