[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Mike T Pig

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jan 26 17:59:18 EST 2009

Dear Ginger and Steve, i'm so terribly sorry that darling little Mike T
Pig has gone to the bridge :o(  He will be very sadly missed by us all
at GPDD another of our little favourites.
RIP Mike T Pig run free at the bridge you brave little trooper, popcorn
in the green meadows and munch on the best of the dandelions and clover
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
)))))))))))))))))))) and lots of loves from me to you both
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You tried so hard for this little guy, it seems he may have been a lot
sicker than anyone realised, they're so good at hiding things :o(
I'm glad that you were with him when his time came to travel to the
bridge, he knew your love and he trusted you so much that he had to be
with you just one more time for a cuddle, bless him.

Love
Glynis (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx