[Gpdd] Silly; Pirating

M MFug at live.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 03:00:08 EST 2009

Hey guys, count me in for the Caribbean trip in May!!

Did you guys see the post from the Tampa girls about the pirate fest this weekend, I have copied it below in case you missed it.

I already have my pigair flight booked to arrive Thursday so I dont miss any fun, so you guys had better hurry and get booked to, it will give us a chance to work on our plans to take over the world heeheehee.

Maybe slave Mieke could help me put together a last minute pirate costume, what do you think Chico and Toby will you ask her for me??

Mmmmmmmmm food arrived time to go, get flight booking you guys

Fugly the Fearless (my new pirate name)

Hello everypig,

Mommy thinks whee are sleeping but whee are very busy.  Whee want to go on
the Caribbean trip in May and whee are hoping that the flotilla will depart
from the Port of Tampa, where whee live.

Also, whee would like to invite anypig that can't wait until May to join us
at Gasparilla in Tampa in early February.  This is a real pirate fest with
ships and beads and fun.  Here is more information:

http://gasparillapiratefest.com/index_event.shtml

Love, Penny, Lucy & Mina