[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Hershey got her nails trimmed for the first time!!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 27 16:15:43 EST 2009

Her makeover is complete!
I've been dreading this for weeks now. With my son holding her and feeding her, I managed to find limbs under all that hair. They are apparently retractable. I've never really gotten a good look at those cute pink toes before. A revelation of cutefulness.
Yes, the trimming was done with nary a squeak or drop of blood. Whew!
Is anyone else paranoid about nail trimming? It's hard to calm the piggie when they can tell we're anxious about it.

Joanie