[Gpdd] MISC: Zoey...piggie pics

ussoccerpro9 at aol.com ussoccerpro9 at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 19:18:34 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: ussoccerpro9 at aol.com
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Sent: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 5:36 pm
Subject: piggie pics

It's funny you should ask that about Zoey. I was actually on the web last night and realized that she must be a Satin Golden Agouti (from the other black piggies I found on the net). She was deemed "pet quality" but did come from a breeder somewhere in MD (so I was told by the pet store owner where I found her). I'm not sure if her breed has anything to do with her personality but she is unlike any pig I've ever owned! She is soooooo talk-a-tive and active, climbing over anything she can find. Her favorite place to sit is right up on your shoulder like a parrot and she has the most pathetic cry I've ever heard when she wants a cucumber (Nutty and Zoey's favorite evening snack!). If you have any information on Agoutis I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks much, Jaime, Mimi and Daisy!

Nutmeg and Zoey's Slave

Get instant access to the latest & most popular FREE games while you browse with the Games Toolbar - Download Now!