[Gpdd] HEALTH Guiny's ovaries

wrraffles at aol.com wrraffles at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 20:38:36 EST 2009

There are some studies that say ovarian cysts and breast lumps are caused by an iodine deficit in humans.  Iodine is a necessary nutrient, and is a halogen.  Our water is currently treated with Flouride and Chlorine, both halogens, that tend to block the iodine receptors in our bodies.
You may wish to consider adding a drop of Lugol's iodine to Guiny's water bottle.  If in doubt, give her two bottles, one with, one without iodine, let her choose.  Stop using tap water, and buy bottled water without flouride for her to use.  I don't have any scientific articles about guinea pigs and iodine supplementation to offer you, but it is an non invasive option for you to try.

Calliope and Honey's slave