[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Murphy

Michael Hunter hunte1mj at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 13:24:50 EST 2009

After a long fight, I had to help my brave little buy Murphy across the bridge today.  He had contracted an inner ear infection which even with several weeks of antibiotics did not clear up, and he became unable to move without falling over.  He struggled very bravely, and I thought he was improving on Monday when he started to eat by himself for the first time in several days.  Unfortunately, he had a relapse yesterday and I couldn't let him suffer any longer.  He was a beautiful and feisty little pig and I will miss him very much.

Mike Hunter