[Gpdd] MISC- condolences

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Jan 29 13:23:47 EST 2009

Stacy-
  I'm so sorry to hear Lulu Belle passed to the bridge. I can't imagine how hard it must have been to be there during surgery on your own piggie & to experience that. You are a very strong person to be able to do that. I know I never could. ALbert died of kidney failure & I'm glad Lulu Belle didn't have to go thru that. You're right, it is a horrible way to go. I'm glad she got to go peacefully. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family.

~Jaime, Mimi & Daisy~
~Molly, Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/