[Gpdd] virtual; Pirating piggies

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 07:00:35 EST 2009

Well I packed Fugly off on his pigair flight last night he should have arrived by now, but being an excitable young boar he has not thought to let his Mummy know he is ok.

Penny, Lucy and Mina when you see him remind him to get in touch with me.

In amongst his luggage he has bought his own tent, so he just needs a patch of grass to pitch it on, he also has carrot wine for the girls and beetroot beer for the boys, assuming he has not consumed it all himself.

He also has eye patch and hat kindly made at short notice by slave Mieke.

I hope you all have fun and remember to keep in touch with your anxious slaves.