[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Lulu Belle

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jan 30 09:18:58 EST 2009

Stacy,

I was so sad to read that another of the Squee Squad had departed for the Rainbow Bridge, so soon after losing Tigger.

You do have the comfort of knowing that everything possible was done for Lulu Belle as you were there to help. I would much prefer that than sitting in the vet's waiting room, panicking, but unable to be present to assist.

I remember when she had the previous bladder stone surgery. It is so unfair that she suffered with another stone. It does seem that some piggies are prone to this, despite being given the very best and most suitable diet for their condition.

What can I say except extend my sympathy and condolences? We all know how upset you must be. Most of us have been there and know exactly how you are feeling.

R.I.P. Lulu Belle, reunited with Tigger.

With all our love to you and remaining Squee Squad.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.