[Gpdd] Misc Roll Call

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 11:29:44 EST 2009

Hi all,
Seems wheek have some new members again.
How wonderful!!! I would love to update our roll call
with a list of our members names and birthdays.
For new comers this is simply our email addys and
our Masters and Slaves names so we know where
everyone is from. It's nice to be able to check up
on members in case of natural disaster or when
something else happens.
For those who would like a copy all they have
to do is email me perosnally or thru the gpdd
and I will send it. It's fun to me to keep it up.

Here's the info needed for the list, I will use
myself as an example.
Slave(s) name(s) and birthdays
Birdie 6/8/59 Year optional.
Steve 3/17/59