[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for LuLu Belle

Debbie Jones pals4pets at cheerful.com
Fri Jan 30 12:19:50 EST 2009

Stacy and the Squee Squad We were so very sorry to hear of LuLu Belle's
sad departure for The Rainbow Bridge. It sounds as though she put up
quite a fight to stay with you a little longer, but obviously it was her
time - maybe Tigger was lonely without her? How traumatic it must have
been for you, especially coming so soon after Tigger's departure. You
obviously did all you could for her, and of course she will have known
how very dearly she was loved. She was a brave little soul, and it is
tragic to think of her having such a short little life, but at least she
was cherished and well cared-for, and now she is free from pain at the
Rainbow Bridge, stuffing herself full of all her favourite treats and
surely feeling grateful to you for the extra time you bought her on Earth
by allowing her to have the first bladder stone surgery. As ever, we
will remember you in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time, and
send you comforting hugs and wheeks across the miles. Debbie and the 8
Dolly Mixtures

"We patronize them for their incompleteness,
for their tragic fate of having taken a form so far below ourselves.
And therein we err, and greatly err.
For the animal shall not be measured by man.
In a world older and more complete than ours
they move finished and complete, gifted
with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained,
living by voices we shall never hear.
They are not brethren, they are not underlings;
they are other nations, caught with ourselves
in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners
of the splendour and travail of the earth".
Henry Beston

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses