[Gpdd] Condolences: Golden, Lulu Belle & others

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 30 20:10:15 EST 2009

Yet again, it saddens me to have to send condolences to more wonderful slaves over the loss of their furry masters.   There have been so many little ones leaving this earth, but they are at peace now, enjoying eternity with their furry mates (and Peter Gurney to look after them) - and one day all of us will be reunited with our most beloved friends.

To Mike and Stacy, may you find comfort, eventually, knowing that so many piggy lovers are sending their love and condolences.

Julie and her precious boys (Donald, Wheeky, Joey, Kimba & Snowdrop)
with Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed

When Satan is knocking at your door, simply say,' Jesus, could You please get that for me."