[Gpdd] silly; message from Fugly

M MFug at live.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 04:59:31 EST 2009

ahoy there Mummy, I got my dates wrong I am a whole week early (embarrassed) but I have met up with Toby, Chico, the Girls and Spunky.

My tent is set up on a nice patch of grass and guess what this weekend is superbowl weekend!! loads of partys heeeheeehheee maybe my timing wasnt wrong (evil grin)

Spunky has an egg card so we are going to have fun,fun,fun we have already opened the beetroot beers and there is a rumour about visiting disney world as well as learning to talk like pirates, I need more practice.

We are still waiting for Igor to show up he must be lost in his pink car somewhere along the way.

Any way time for more food

Bye

Fugly the Fearless