[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Wild

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 31 13:06:32 EST 2009

Stuart, Oscar, Cuprum, Hydragyrum, Charlie and Elpis, please accept our belated condolences on Wild's passing.  We are so very sorry for your loss, and for Oscar's loss.  It must be very sad when one piggie of a pair goes to the Bridge.  You are right that it would be good to get a friend for Oscar, and we know others have given suggestions of how to introduce two boars.  Please do give us an update, when you get a chance, about how Oscar is doing and if you've found him a friend.  We have no doubt that Wild enjoyed all of his days with you and with his buddy; he was a lucky piggie to have such a loving home.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday