[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Chewie, Ziggy, and Zoie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 31 13:07:46 EST 2009

Sarah, Ginger, and Chloe the bunny, we are sending belated condolences on the passings of your piggies Chewie and Ziggy and your bunny, Zoie.  Losing one sweet friend at a time is hard enough; we know it was so much harder to have them pass away so close to one another.  Perhaps when Chewie left for the Bridge, he decided he was missing his neighbor, Ziggy.  It sounds as though Zoie then decided to join them, too.  Please know that you gave them all wonderful lives and they were lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday