[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Cindy's bunny

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 31 13:08:30 EST 2009

Cindy, we're very sorry to read that you recently lost your bunny to a series of infections.  We, too, had a bunny (E.B. White), and we know how special bunny personalities are!  Although it is sad to go through such a loss, it is wonderful to hear that your bunny was eight years old.  That is a very good lifespan; your bunny was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family.  Please accept our belated condolences.

On a happier note, how wonderful that you have adopted four guinea pigs from local shelters.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday