[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Mike T. Pig

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Jan 31 13:17:56 EST 2009

Ginger, we had so hoped that Mike T. Pig would be able to pee again, and we are so very saddened that he passed to the Bridge.  We couldn't think why he might be unable to pee, but sometimes piggie passings remain baffling.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that you did all you could for him, taking him to the vet and getting blood and urine tests done, as well as monitoring him to see if he was able to urinate.  We know that he felt all of your love and concern.  How touching that he was continuing to eat and poop until the last and remained a LAPS piggie.  Please accept our condolences on Mike T. Pig's passing; we always thought it was cool that he had a middle initial.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday