[Gpdd] [SILLY]Pirate Igor is missing no more.

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 13:53:55 EST 2009

This is Joan, slave to The Lady Bug writing to tell you that Igor is not missing, he just took a detour to Northern California.  Both Lady Bug and I were so surprised to find Igor on our doorstep early this morning.

Igor tried very hard to get Her Majesty to go to the Pirate festivities telling her what a great time she'd have and so forth, but she told him she still just misses her Duke too much.  (So much for Guinea Pigs having short memories huh?)

The Lady Bug was very much impressed with how much Igor has grown up and become very manly.  She was also glad to hear that Guiny is going to take on her role of watching the younger ones this time.  She even offered to send her cane in case Guiny might want to use it but Igor managed to talk her out of it.  (I wonder why he didn't want Guiny to have it.  Maybe his nose still hurts at the memory? : )  )

Igor told her about all the princesses and whatnot at Disney World but she said that since she was Queen of the Universe she didn't think she'd be terribly impresses with a bunch of mere Princesses so that didn't interest her at all.

It wound up this morning with Igor taking Lady Bug for a "spin" on the Amsterdam (lovely ship BTW) and Lady Bug promising to consider the next outing that comes up.  Igor promised her she'd be well taken care of and treated with the utmost respect by everyone.

Lady Bug also reminded Igor that Duke had taught all the guys and some of the girls how to play American Football so he sort of remembered the game when he left.

Her Majesty sends good wishes and thoughts to all and says someday it would be nice to meet all the new members.

Joan, slave to The Lady Bug