[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: A SHIPBOARD PAJAMA PARTY

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 1 14:14:39 EDT 2009

Ahoy fellow piggyless slaves,

Since most of us have pigs off on an adventure right now, I thought you all
might like to hear about the video I received from my girls today.  Not sure
who was doing the filming but I think I heard some giggles in what sounded
like Mary's voice coming from behind the camera lens.

The video opens showing both of my girls looking into the lens in a room
full of other sows, all laughing, giggling and making faces for the camera.
There is much noise and it looks as if they are all dressed in their
nighties and in for the night.  Some are wearing hair curlers, some have
sleeping masks on and some have some sort of white goop on their face that
they have apparently recently purchased during one of the many "must have"
shopping trips they have all made into the ports of call.

Directly over Samantha's shoulder, you will notice Miss Ginger Puff, curling
her long locks of hair on hair curlers.  Miss Muffet and some of the other
sows are offering helpful advice as to what style will look best on her.  To
the left, in the far corner, we see a small table set up with many, many
colors of nail polish sitting atop it, along with files, clippers and buff
boards.  There are at least 4 sows sitting around the table, all with paws
outstretched, applying coats of many colors (pardon the biblical pun) onto
their lovely nails.  We can hear them discussing all the handsome bores on
board.  Captain Jack's & Barnacle Bill's names are  spoken more than once,
amidst much blushing, TITTERING and deep sighs of longing.  Nothing like a
bore in a uniform, eh?

We notice that Onyx, true to her name, is painting her nails black.  She is
talking about trying the "Goth" look that is all the rage amongst young sows
at the moment.

In the background, Jody & Peaches go fox-trotting by, apparently practicing
the new dance steps they have learned in preparation for Jody's upcoming
nuptials.  Jody is holding that little paw up quite proudly so that the
light will hit her ring "just so" and make it sparkle for the camera!  She
throws her Mommy Slave a big ckiss as she trots by and out of camera range
again.

In the far right corner, we can see Hershey mouthing the words "Present
arms!" over and over a she pulls out her sowrd with a snap, presents it at
an angle then quickly returns it to the scabbard hanging at her side.  She
is apparently practicing her moves following the mishap earlier today.  She
is looking quite profficient and very, very proud of herself!

In a very excited voice, Tabitha begins her usual chattering.

Tabitha:  Hi Mommy!  (Waving wildly at the camera)  It's me, Tabitha!  See?
(She blows a big bubble with her pink bubblegum she is chewing.  It
inevitably pops and goes all over her little face.  She begins peeling the
pink sticky mes from her whiskers, giggling all the while.))

(Samantha rolls her eyes heavenward at this)

Tabitha:  (undaunted)  We decided to have a pajama party tonight and . . ..

Samantha:  (Butting in)  And we invited all the sows to our room to spend
the night and have girl time.  We are playing.

Tabitha:  (Resuming right where she left off, so rudely interrupted)  We are
playing records and doing our nails and curling our hair and, uhm, and. . .
uhm. . .

Samantha:  (Sighing deeply and once again interrupting) And we are having
lots and lots of wonderful treats to snack on.  Earlier, those 2 cute guys,
Igor and Fugly, my beloved, tried to crash the party and came to the door
and knocked.  We all cried out "Who is it?" and they said "Room service"!
We all looked at each other and kind of laughed and . . .

Tabitha:  (Now getting quite huffy about Samantha's constant interruptions)
And then we pulled the door open really fast and yanked them both in  and
piled up on them and held them down and tickled them.  I think Igor laughed
so hard he may have wet his pants, but I'm not really sure about that 'cause
someone had spilled some carrot wine earlier and it could have just been
from that.  (She throws a meaningful glance in the direction of Hershey.)
Then, we opened the door again, gave them both wedgies and pushed them back
out in the hall again!  (Starting to giggle and begin a new sentence . . . )

Samantha:  Well, anyway Mother, we are having a grand time and we . . .

(The camera now goes flying through the air and tumbling across the floor as
we hear much squealing and laughing and "Hey!  Let me go!" and then we hear.
. .

Tabitha:  I'll teach you to keep interrupting me!

I am surmising from what I can hear on the video that at this point, Tabitha
has tackled her big, bossy sister and they are rolling around and around on
the floor, in a true sibling squabble until finally, seeing her chance to
get a little of her own back on Samantha, Mary runs over and helps Tabitha
by opening the closet door and then slamming it closed and leaning against
it after Tabitha had unceremoniously shoved Samantha into it.  The camera is
once again picked up and Tabitha continues.

Tabitha:  So, anyway Mommy, as you can see.

(A muffled banging and "Hey! Let me out of here!" emits from the closed door
on the side of the cabin.

Tabitha: . . . We are having such fun.  All the girls are really nice and .
. .

(Bang!  Bang!  Kick!  Kick!  You hear me???  I'm telling Mommy!)

Tabitha:  (taking quick, anxious glances toward the closet door). . . I've
made lots of new friends.  Some of the bores are kinda' cute too!

(OK, that's it.   I'm counting to 3 and then. . . 1 . . . 2 . . .

Tabitha:  (speaking very quickly now) Well, gotta' go now Mommy!  I think
Samantha is teaching some of the younger sows to count and I want to go
help.  Help!  Help!

The camera once again goes dark as we hear a very loud "3!" A door bangs
open and again, much squabbling and squealing can be heard.  Sigh. Girls,
what are you gonna' do with them?

More later if I get any more news.