[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Hershey's confession

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 23:50:34 EDT 2009

Hi, Mommyslave.
I have a confession to make. I'm afraid I caused a ruckus without really meaning to. The other day, I saw some bedding stuck in someone's fur and pulled it off of her bottom. She squeaked and jumped and bucked a little, just like I do when you're clipping my hair on my backside. Well, it created a sensation and caught on. And before you knew it, there was a lot of squeaking and jumping. I think some of the more rambunctious piggies got carried away. I hope you're not mad at me.
Humbly,
Hershey