[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- tribute to Debbie

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Thu Jul 2 01:13:27 EDT 2009

  I haven't posted about Debbie yet cause I just am not sure how to put into words what her friendship meant to me. She was always there with advice when I needed it, or a goofy e-mail to cheer me up when I was feeling down. I "talked" to her more then I talk to some people in my own family. She was kind of like my own online Mom. I know many have already lit candles in her memory, but I was thinking we could do a "round the world" candle lighting for her like we do for Peter Gurney every year. Then compile a list & map so Debbie's husband Pete can see it. She was loved, literally, by people all over the world. I would be more then happy to compile a list of names & places, but I don't know how to do a map. Maybe whoever did the map for Peter could help us with this one. Sorry I forget who that person was. We would just need to pick a day & time. I know it's a generic tribute to such a special friend, but I can't think of any other way we can all honor her & I think it would nice for Pete to see all the places she is being remembered. If anyone is interested in this let me know. Love you & miss you Debbie.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/