[Gpdd] Bridge: Debbie

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 03:45:23 EDT 2009

I'm sorry. I have not yet posted anything about Debbie's passing to the
digest. As much as I was expecting it, and near the end even hoping that her
body would set her free, well, I just haven't quite come to terms with it.
There have been so many posts coming from such deep places within you. What an
incredible lady she was! And she was loved by so many, myself included.
     How could one person share so much with so many, people and animals?
And her honesty was amazing.

     I so like the images of the little animals awaiting her arrival at the
Bridge itself. Thank you, Joanie. I sent yours on to Pete when I read it.
(It's the one I've been seeking and I already had it.) And Lynn's pirate ship
filled wth little bodies, little guinea pigs, eyes wet with tears waiting
for and knowing her presence as it moved over them and then a new star was
born -- with little stars clustering about the brightest one. (I sent that one
on, too, after she crossed over to the Bridge.)

     And dear dear Joanne. You so truly loved her. So many of us here did
and still do, but your love was somehow almost a thing apart.

God blessed us all -- with Debbie.

Alge and the little piggy pirates