[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Debbie

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 2 10:04:05 EDT 2009

Dear Peter

I am so sorry for your heart-breaking loss.  It is hard to find the words
that would convey just how sad this situation is and how deeply you must be
feeling it all right now.  I did not know Debbie personally, but everyone
spoke so highly of her on the Digest and of her love for guinea pigs, that I
know she must have been a lovely person.

I will pray for you and also that your family and friends will be a great
source of comfort and support to you at this very sad time.

With sympathy

Carole