[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Candle Lighting for Debbie

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jul 2 20:51:15 EDT 2009

Jaime i think that's a wonderful idea :o)

We lit a pretty silver candle for Debbie, it's actually a christmas one,
but i thought it was such a pretty one that it was more fitting.  I took
the candle down to the girls area and sat and lit it..........tears
flowed but i said to the girls this is for a dear friend of ours to both
slaves and masters.  RIP Debbie Jones, then i gentle blew out the flame
and said "the flame might be out, but your light continues to shine
Debbie" xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx