[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Caribbean adventure

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Jul 2 21:00:28 EDT 2009

Well i was not surprised to hear that Onyx is dressing like a goth, it
would suit her with her black tail of hair mixed with a little tan.

I received a sweet note from Velvet and Onyx to say that when they all
heard about Debbie going to the bridge there was so many tears and
everyone hugged and looked after each other.  I believe too that they're
all going to send a lovely card and flowers to the Dolly's and the
family.

I've not heard anything else from them, so if anybody hears from my
little munchkins tell them i love and miss them.

Love
Glynis (patiently waiting at home....with fresh veggies) xxxx