[Gpdd] HEALTH: Tabitha

ME me at buddies.org
Fri Jul 3 00:48:44 EDT 2009

Glad she's doing fine ... I have one that reacts to dusty hay ...
she's been breathing a little noisily lately ... I wish I could just
help her blow her nose and it would probably go away.  But her weight
is normal and her alertness and curiosity is normal and her lungs are
clear ... so I just keep an eye on her.  The only thing I could do is
not use hay as bedding, but then I'd either have to change the
bedding for everyone (all six of mine live together) or remove
her ... and I don't think either is a good solution.

As for her being mad at you ... mine always get that treatment ... as
I'm always examining them (I have daily and weekly checks ...
remember, they hide illnesses well ... knowing what is normal makes
it easier to spot changes quickly) ... all that's required to get
back in good graces are a few baby carrots or a lettuce leaf or some
oats or ... well, you get the idea.