[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Snowy Bear and Beloved Bridge Piggies Memorial Service

Marty Sisco firedawglt21 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 12:28:58 EDT 2009

I love this memorial idea since I didn't announce my last two that left for the Bridge.

In memory of Winnie, my loving first piggy with the easy purr, love for tomatoes, and a radar that alerted him when someone was in the kitchen.   He left for the Bridge on Jan 1st, 2000.

In memory of Blaze, my super active shoulder sitting piggy.  He visited Mom in the nursing home and brightened her day as well as the staff. He went to the bridge in May 2003 and now visits my mom in Heaven. (she passed 2/8/04.)

In memory of Sid- my champion wheeeeeeker. He came to me from my ex sister in law, whose grandson was two and rough with him.  When she asked me if I wanted Sid I said yes. I asked questions about him like his age and what he liked and all she said was, "I don't know- he's a RAT!" with a bit of disgust in her voice.  He came to me in early 2003 and went to the bridge in February of 2009 so even though I don't know his birthdate I do know he qualified for SCAMPS.  He had problems with impaction, and thanks to my reading of the GPDD, I was able to recognize it and know what to do.   OK- that's too long so here's what I'd like read:

In memory of Sid, my champion wheeeeeker and oldest piggy so far that I have had. He didn't like Tiger but would join him in wheeking contests when food was around.  He was skittish but learned that I was safe, even when I had to deal with his impactions.  He left for the Bridge in February 2009 with no warning. :(

In memory of Tiger, my kissy licky guy.  He did not get along with Sid at all but he loved to sit on my chest and lick my nose.  He came to me in 2004 and is the only piggy I've had whose birthdate I know- October 31, 2003. He went to the Bridge two wheeks shy of his 5th birthday in 2008. It was a shock because he seemed healthy and I expected Sid to go first.

Love,
Marty, with Sox the Teddy and Tigger the baby Aby