[Gpdd] misc; helping spcaLA

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 06:25:15 EDT 2009

Hey guys Fugly here, while taking a break from pirating to update my blog I have discovered we can all help the animal charity Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Los Angeles.

I have added socialvibe to my blog http://undercoverguineapig.wordpress.com/

On the right hand side you will see a box that says click to help now, you click that then you have to watch a short video and rate it by clicking on stars underneath, it then asks for name and comment you can see a list of who else has clicked there as well, then a box pops up asking where you want socialvibe if you dont want it just close it down.

On the blog it shows how much my blog has helped.

This works in the same way as the animal rescue site I think.

I hope you can all help animals and humans to get along.

Fugly aka Agent F