[Gpdd] MISC: Memorials

joedee1986 at verizon.net joedee1986 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 4 17:59:05 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

The moderators of the GPDD, yes we are out there quietly behind the scenes, would like to suggest a way to have a memorial for all our friends, human and animal.  We would like to suggest we keep the Candle Lightening Ceremony originally started for Peter Gurney, but expand it to include all our members and GPs who crossed the bridge that year.

This year we would add Joe Petrillo, GP George's dad and Debbie Jones of the Dolly Mixtures.  What do you all think?

Dee for the GPDD moderators