[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Debbie, Candle Lighting

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 5 03:36:15 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I think the messages that have been coming thick and fast following Debbie's passing say it all.  She was a lovely lady, a very special person, who adored her piggies and family.    Her efforts taking her beloved piggy across to England are an inspiration.   She really was an angel of cavies - and yes, definitely deserves a candle lighting in her memory.

We at the Digest are going to be the less for having Debbie leave our Group.   But at the same time, I say a big thank you to our Lord for having let us known you,  for having brought such a very special lady into our lives.

Live on in Eternity Debbie, have a great time with all those wonderful piggies who would have met you at the Bridge.   You won't ever be in pain or suffer again, and will now live a joyous existence in God's house, forever.

God Bless you Debbie

Julie & her boys

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it