[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS : Piggy Memorial

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sun Jul 5 03:56:55 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,
I would be indeed grateful if you would add Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy to the piggy memorial list.   Those piggies showed me what love is, how loving such a small creature can be so rewarding, what wonderful personalities they have, and what a comfort they are to their human slaves.    They will live on forever in my heart & soul

(Just as well I'm an overweight girl, my heart has to be bigger anatomically don't you think and that surely means there's enough love to give all my beloved boys!#!?)

Julie & her precious boys