[Gpdd] silly;Message from Fugly

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jul 7 06:25:38 EDT 2009

Hi Mummy, well at last we have all got our illegal pirated blackberry pearls, sorry I mean our completely legitimate blackberry pearls.

The girls have decided to go for the goth look so me and Igor have decided to start the boys off on the "glamrock" look, well you know how much we love wearing make-up heehee.

We also get to wear tight sparkling trousers to show off our sexy manly bums.

Igor "borrowed" his slaves wii (he said she would be so busy with new job she wouldnt notice it had gone missing) and we have been playing "Glamrock Guitar Heroes" Igor is really good on guitar and I have perfected the high pitched vocals to "The Darkness I Believe in a Thing Called Love"

You can tell Daddy my wheek is not a girly wheek it is a manly glam rocker wheek.

Well I must go and get ready for tonights performance make-up and hair and squeezing into tight trousers.

Fugly the Funky