[Gpdd] Misc: Memorial for Debbie

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:26:43 EDT 2009

Hi Dee and rest of the GPDD moderators,

I have to agree with you that we should honor Debbie and other Masters and
Slaves that have left us, on the Peter Gurney memorial, if we want to make
this a yearly event. I, personally don't think it will have an extra meaning
to do two memorials each year. When remembering Peter, we also remember
Debbie, Joe and of course all the piggies we have lost over time.
Just my opinion...
Right now I know loads of GPDD-ers already lit a Candle for Debbie, and most
seem to have posted to the GPDD about it.
If anyone wants to these could be made up in a list, and be put on a map
like was done for Peter's memorial. But then we need the marvelous people
who did that for Peter's memorial.

Love to all,
Slave Mikey
p.s. Poor chico got quite a big piece of hay stuck in his eye. vet removed
it and now we are treating him with eyedrops.
I am hoping it will heal just fine. I have good feeling about it, but vet
said he might loose sight in that eye...
Please, keep him in your thoughts. Will try to write about arrival of Chico
and Guiny at the pirate party later today!

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com

Blog: http://pandameisje.hyves.nl
Cavia website: www.guinygirlz.nl