[Gpdd] Health: SPOOKY

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 20:49:27 EDT 2009

We have been thinking about your Spooky.  It's a good sign if he is active!!!
I hope his appetite increases and he gains his weight back.  My Macie had
become very lethargic and lost weight, yet when I took her to the vet, they
found her to be in perfect shape; teeth and all.  After separating her from
the girls, she ate, drank, etc. normally and is once again the first one at the
front of the cage for food.  These little guys sure can scare us!  "FEEL better,
Spooky!!!"  I hope the next post says that he's back to his little self!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie

 In memory of my beloved friend DEBBIE whom I will forever miss.
November 3, 1956 - June 30, 2009  ***tears***