[Gpdd] health; Spooky latest update

M mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Jul 9 02:42:57 EDT 2009

Hi all, firstly thank you for all your emails and support, dont know how I would have coped without you guys.

Yesterday Spooky's poops had firmed up enough for us to be happy to let Fugly back in with him (Spooky was looking so sad). Well company must have been just what he needed as he has been following Fugly and copying him ever since, we have had running and popcorning and he has hardly stopped munching. (Fugly had his veggies in old cage) Spooky had a tiny piece of carrot and some banana.

Overnight he has gained 16g and now weighs 388g a step in the right direction.

Steve he is now fighting the syringe as you said, he turns his head and bats at it with his front paws I know I shouldnt laugh but he is funny to watch.

He still has a way to go before his poops are normal and I am happy with his weight, but today I really feel positive, have been so worried since it started I was convinced we were going to lose him, now I am confident he is on the mend (touchwood).

Once again thank you everyone and I will keep you updated