[Gpdd] misc; Benito

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jul 10 07:47:20 EDT 2009

Hi Jocelyn, keep sharing the photos I love seeing Benito he is such a cutey (can we see some more of Edgeworth and Flashbang)

Having only just got 2 boars myself I have no advice about how to get 3 to get along, touchwood Fugly and Spooky have been really good and taken to each other straight away although I am dreading Spooky hitting the hormonal stage which from what I understand could happen any time now.

Teeth chattering is not a good sign especially if it is followed by any other aggressive behaviour, it does sound like Flashbang could be jealous.

I gave my boys a bath before they met, so maybe try that and see how they get on, if there is still chattering I would be tempted to keep them seperate especially if Benito is a lot smaller than the others.

Hopefully some more knowledgable piggy people will be able to give you more advice.

I am still learning everyday myself, hoping at some point I will be able to relax and enjoy watching the boys instead of panicking all the time lol.

Let us know how you get on and keep the photos coming.

Good luck