[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi has a abcess?

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Jul 10 21:07:26 EDT 2009

  I found a small bump on Mimi's butt behind her back leg. It was the same color as her skin with a little indent in the middle. It was hard & dry & about the size of a pea. No oozing or anything as far as I saw. I wonder how long it has been there. I hold her & cuddle with her every day & Saturday was the first I felt it. It wasn't hurting her. I don't think she even knows it's there. The vet touched it with a tweezers & it was a scab that fell right off & left a round mark where it was at. He said it could be a small tumor or maybe just an abscess. For now he said to apply triple antibiotic ointment to it twice a day for a week & see if that helps. If not he will have to remove the spot & have it biopsied. Anyone have any suggestions or seen this before? Please send positive thoughts & prayers her way. Thanks.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/