[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- Debbie candle lighting

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Sat Jul 11 01:12:30 EDT 2009

  Sorry I didn't get back sooner about Debbie's candle lighting. I've had alot of crap going on & now my computer doesn't want to work right. I don't know if I mentioned it before but I HATE COMPUTERS!!!   Ok, now that I got that off my chest, I'd like to share my suggestion. I know many have already lit a candle for Debbie & I have compiled a list of several names & places so far. I agree with the moderators that one candle lighting per year for everyone is sufficient. We can continue to light on Peter's birthday, although since it is now for Peter, Joseph, Debbie & our passed furry friends I think we'll need a new name. I know that Debbie's husband wished to have candles lit in her memory though, so here's my suggestion: I would like to, this one time, have candles lit just for Debbie in her memory & compile a list of cities & states/countries & if you would like your name included you can do that as well. Then either a map can be made (if Audrey you would be willing to do so) or just a list can be either sent to Debbie's husband Pete on our behalf, or possibly posted on her memorial website that he set up for her. If you have already lit a candle then obviously no need to light again & if not then it's not too late to do so. If you want your city & state/country (& name if you want) on the list either e-mail me on here or send it to my personal e-mail. I think it would be a nice thing for Debbie's family to look & see all the friends she had all over the world & a nice keepsake for them. I welcome all opinions & feedback on this idea. If no one likes it, then I will scrap it, but I think it's a nice idea & want to know what everyone else thinks. BTW, if you already sent your info, no need to do it again. Thanks for listening to my idea.

~Jaime & Mimi~
~Missing Molly, Radar, Albert & Daisy~
http://piggiepages001.blogspot.com/