[Gpdd] [HEALTH]: Breathing problems in BG - best of luck Carole

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 15 06:56:38 EDT 2009

Dear Carole

I was going to suggest that there was something wrong with his teeth, because I've heard/read that teething problems can show up in the eyes/nostrils.    But you've been to the expert Vedra so that's obviously not the case.

I'm so sorry I can't think of a thing to help you - you are doing everything right.   Especially with the Vicks.   Maybe it might be just a matter of time, keeping on using Vicks, etc. and then in a few weeks he'll be well again.  Perhaps his immune system is just a little slow in healing itself.

One thought - what about loading him up with vitamin C, either in parsley or oranges, mandarins, vit C supplements (for babies) - and maybe sit with him in the sun for about 10 minutes each day, I think that the Vitamin D helps other vitamins to be absorbed.

I am sending my prayers and best wishes to you for BG's recovery - and I pray that is very soon.   Keep up your good work on behalf of your gorgeous master,

Healing Wheeks, squeaks & cuddles,
Julie and her herd of 9 boys

{remembering my darlings - Muppet, Teddy, Dougall, Archie and Brandy forever in my heart and soul - desperately & despairingly missed)