[Gpdd] MISC Lady Bug

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Jul 16 04:33:43 EDT 2009

Birdie,

Will you please convey to Joan my condolences on the loss of Lady Bug. She was a wonderful piggy and I have many, many pigtures of her to remember her by. I thought of her as an honorary Piggyfriend and enjoyed the virtual adventures in which she participated, especially when she came "camping" in our garden.

I am so pleased that she made it to the exceptional age of seven, despite her heart condition. Not many piggies make it that far, even those as loved and pampered as Lady Bug. I am sure that Joan will miss her company very much.

I miss Joan's contributions to the Digest and the many chats that we had and I hope that she is OK.

R.I.P. Lady Bug, a very special lady. Gone to meet her best friend, Duke, at the Rainbow Bridge.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.