[Gpdd] Bridge; The Lady Bug

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jul 17 14:14:50 EDT 2009

I am so sorry to read of the Lady Bug's going to the Bridge. It is a
terrible loss and I can only offer sympathy.

     She was such a famous and delightful "Lady" pig with her stick ever
ready to whack (or at least make them think she would) any misbehaving pig.
She was always one of the highlights of the piggy virtual events and a
favorite of the digest. You will miss her, I'm sure.

     Duke has been waiting for her, I'm sure.

Our condolences,
Alge and the Piggy Pirates (Barnacle Bill of the PA 13 and Captain Jack)